ConSluts  

Go Back   ConSluts > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 08-20-2010, 11:06 AM

SlutBucks: 1.00
Donate
Send a message via Yahoo to semajarab
Default ConSluts 2010 - VERY Happy Hour

Enjoy the after dark aspect of DragonCon? - Daytime activities too tame for you? - Come get SEXY with us

Come watch and play with us the opening night of DragonCon on the Hyatt Cigar bar and balcony. Dress sexy and meet new people. Where will your party go??? (hopefully somewhere where private, or better yet, public ) Meet other friendly, outgoing and open minded people who like to play, and stop wasting time strolling around the bars in the Hilton and Marriott and come get sexy with us.

Free ConSluts swag, home made cookies, neon pink and blue Hypnotiq shots, limited edition ConSluts 2010 custom badges, ConSluts beer cups and of course free condoms. (valid ID required for alcohol)

Admission to the social is free (it's a bar, and not even that, it's a big open space, you can just walk in it), but you will need to have a ConSluts badge in order to recognize fellow playmates and be eligible for free swag. Space is VERY limited, so try to get a hold of a VIP badge, or come early and buy the organizers some beers, that always seems to help. Semaj will be wearing the cowboy hat (I'm not a redneck, it just makes me look damn good), and I have no idea what Joe will be wearing, he's just a sexy beast.

--------

How can I get a free VERY Happy Hour Badge....

We (semajarab and JoeRaposa) will be handing out FREE happy hour badges starting around 11:00 pm at the Hyatt Bar. Don't ask us for a regular badge at the meet-n-greet at 7pm unless you plan to get us drunk or take advantage of us sexually. BADGES ARE VERY LIMITED, SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE AT 11. Starting at 11:00, for the free happy hour badge you meet the follow requirements:
  • Dress sexy. Bottom line here is that if you are not ready to be social with our guests and have a fun time at DragonCon, then you are not ready for the party. This means, if you just came from the gym, have other parties to go to, or just want a badge for a keepsake, this party is not for you. Be nice, and above all else, be safe when it comes to strangers.
  • Stay and play with us. Don't ask me for a "ConSluts" badge if you have a jealous husband or wife who is going to kill me or someone else for even talking to you. Does this mean you have to whore it out?? NO, but don't get a badge from me if you don't/can't even use it. At least be sociable with our other guests.
  • Guys need to bring at least one lady with them, but can bring as many as you like, in fact the more the better. Don't get me wrong, all sexualities are VERY welcome here, but if you are looking for a party with just men, ask me and I will point you to the rainbow party in the Marriott (which has amazing fucking punch and dance music)
  • Don't be an asshole. This may seem to be fairly obvious, but DragonCon has a few people who are just jerks. I swear to god if you get a badge somehow and are being a jerk, I will bitch slap you and take it away. Be nice, play nice, and play naughty.
  • It would probably help to get to know some of the current ConSluts. Nothing will get you a badge quicker than walking up to me and having someone I already know introduce you saying how amazing you are
  • Participate on our forums. If I don't know you, well, it might be hard for me to hand you money out of my pocket for free. Not impossible, but difficult.

How can I get a VERY Happy Hour VIP Badge....

ConSluts long time members already have one set aside for them. VIP badges will grant access to the exclusive ConSluts brunch, free shots and swag at our brother parties(still working on the details of this) and other free adult goodies. A limited number of VIP badges will also be given out based on the following:
  • Participate on the forums and get to know people. 1-2 badges will be given out to people who make a 100% effort to get involved with our group before the Con. Were awesome people, get to know us.
  • I'm not saying coming on to the organizers will work, but it certainly won't hurt Alcohol is a good thing here too, were not above food/alcohol bribes. (don't even try to bribe us with cash, I 100% assure it won't work, parties like this cost a shit load of money, if we wanted cash, we would have just saved our own)
  • Be sociable and get to know people at the con. Like as above, nothing will get you a VIP badge quicker than some ConSluts regulars telling me how awesome you are.
  • It would probably help to get to know some of the current ConSluts. Nothing will get you a badge quicker than walking up to me and having someone I already know introduce you saying how amazing you are

Last edited by semajarab; 08-22-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:39 AM

SlutBucks: 26.00
Donate

Woot!

Man, I miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out.

Now I just need a sexy man-costume. Hrmmnnn....
Old 08-20-2010, 12:53 PM

SlutBucks: 0.00
Donate
Send a message via MSN to AmyAurora Send a message via Yahoo to AmyAurora Send a message via Skype™ to AmyAurora

Sweet!

The graphics are good, James. Who did them?

http://twitter.com/auroragfn
Old 08-20-2010, 12:59 PM

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyAurora View Post
Sweet!

The graphics are good, James. Who did them?
Fair Usage Copyright image from a guy on Deviant art, also named James. He has a great portfolio. I was impressed! Decided to give our resident designer Paul a break this year :P
Old 08-20-2010, 01:59 PM

Donate

This totally makes me want to cancel the Viking party. Alas, all the people who have bought/made horned helmets on my behalf would kill me.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:22 PM

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Swann View Post
This totally makes me want to cancel the Viking party. Alas, all the people who have bought/made horned helmets on my behalf would kill me.
You better not cancel, I bought a horned helmet!!

I made this for 11 pm so you could party up until then and wander our way afterward. I will be at the meet-n-greet, then heading to your place. I'm walking right back for the happy hour. I had you in mind darling when I planned this. We will be at it until easily 1-2 am, and I already have your badge printed and put aside ::hugs::. I wouldn't miss your party!!

I also have a feeling hordes of us will be walking your way to your party if you go late into the night; if you don't come to us, we will come to you!

Last edited by semajarab; 08-20-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Administrator

SlutBucks: 6.00
Donate
Send a message via ICQ to gonzo Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by semajarab View Post
You better not cancel, I bought a horned helmet!!

I made this for 11 pm so you could party up until then and wander our way afterward. I will be at the meet-n-greet, then heading to your place. I'm walking right back for the happy hour. I had you in mind darling when I planned this. We will be at it until easily 1-2 am, and I already have your badge printed and put aside ::hugs::. I wouldn't miss your party!!

I also have a feeling hordes of us will be walking your way to your party if you go late into the night; if you don't come to us, we will come to you!
I need to find a hotel room close by. Looks like I might have to call the Ritz.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:01 PM

Donate

Now how do you beat that?

And i will be wearing my jayne cobb hat. It should be easy enough to see that from across a room.

Old 08-20-2010, 05:34 PM

Donate
Send a message via MSN to AmyAurora Send a message via Yahoo to AmyAurora Send a message via Skype™ to AmyAurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by semajarab View Post
Um. Yeah.. I didn't get to see Swann last year! I wouldn't miss seeing you for anything, this year.

Last edited by AmyAurora; 08-21-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:35 PM

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeraposa View Post
Now how do you beat that?

And i will be wearing my jayne cobb hat. It should be easy enough to see that from across a room.

LOVE IT!! Can I try it on, Joe? ;